JAR RETURN + REUSE PROGRAM
We’re passionate about the environment and dedicated to finding ways to reduce waste and our impact on the planet. We now have two programs available - our jar return and reuse programs.
Once you have finished enjoying your mists, bath salts and candles it is the perfect time to recycle, return or repurpose your jars and bottles. Once cleaned you can turn these into perfect little planters, mini terrariums, catchall, vases, seed keepers or gift them to someone else.
Bottles + Clear Jars
- Place the candle in your freezer
- Leave the candle in the freezer for at least a few hours to ideally overnight
- Take the candle out of the freezer and simply flip it upside down and scrape off the wax with a spoon or butter knife
- Preheat your oven to 150 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place your candle(s) upside down on a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking pan.
- The wax should steadily melt and pool on the foil within 10-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven using an oven mitt
- Peel off the label once the jar has cooled
- Let the wax dry on the baking sheet and use a cloth to wipe out any excess wax if needed
- Wash and scrub the jar with warm soapy water or rubbing alcohol
If you live near our studio, we will gladly accept cleaned jars and bottles and you will receive a 10% off discount code that can be used towards your next purchase. Our studio is open May to September. You can also contact us to schedule an appointment.
Not local to us?
Tag us on Instagram or Facebook @wildwood.creek and show us how you’ve repurposed your Wildwood Creek jar or bottle. We’ll then send you a 10% off code to use on your next purchase.